Only basic questions ask in any exams. You have to clear only concepts of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology to solve MCQ questions asked in these examinations.
Here, the topics covered in this syllabus are a complete syllabus of General Science for all exams where you can trust. I also followed this syllabus to qualify for the exam and never get any questions from outside of this syllabus.
We will provide you with basic to advanced MCQ (objective questions) with answers and explanations related to these three subjects. Because MCQ is asked in any exams.
Frankly speaking, You cannot qualify for any competitive exams without preparation for these three subjects. So, let’s see each topic of general science MCQ one by one.
General Science Syllabus/Topics for all Competitive Exams
The name of topics covered in the biology syllabus is as follows:
10. Plant Hormones
11. Plant Diseases
12. Mode of Nutrition in Plant.
13. Control and Coordination in Plant
14. Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plant.
15. Asexual Reproduction in Plants.
16. Transport system in Plant.
17. Respiration and Excretion in plants.
18. The Cell: The foundation of all living things.
19. Cell: Structure and Functions.
20. Control and Coordination in Human.
21. Human Reproductive system.
22. Excretory system in Humans.
23. Respiratory system in Humans.
24. Human Circulatory system.
25. The Heart.
26. Composition of Blood.
27. Functions of Blood.
28. Human Digestive system.
29. Cell Division
30. Food and Nutrition.
➝ Food & Nutrition MCQ-1: Carbohydrates
➝ Food & Nutrition MCQ-2: Proteins.
31. Human Diseases.
32. Nuclear fission and nuclear fusion
33. Classification of Animal Kingdom.
34. The five kingdoms of life.
35. Mode of Nutrition in Animal.
36. Nutrition in Animal.
37. Sexual Reproduction in Animal.
38. Respiration in Animals.
The name of topics covered in the physics syllabus is as follows:
The name of topics covered in the chemistry syllabus is as follows: